I’ve really been looking forward to this one! And you should check out Jenn’s original list from 2017, too.
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it X
I will read them all! I just…got swamped, a little more quickly than I expected. I went from having no ARCs, never having touched an ARC, to having…a lot. It’s great, but yeah, I need time to get through them.
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley X
I guess technically, I have 0% on Netgalley, as I’m actually not on there. I’m actually considering doing a post, maybe in the New Year, about why I’m not there. I want to be though.
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Nope! Not done this one. I don’t write reviews on Goodreads until I’ve at least put them on the blog or on Deadheads, at which point I’ll add an extract, then link back to the original post.
- Folded down the page of a book X
Okay, yeah. Guilty. Sorry! I used to actually do this a lot. It was just how I saved my place. Never to someone else’s books though! And I stopped doing it a long time ago. Now, I have a nice little collection of bookmarks to use.
- Accidentally spilled on a book
Nope! Not that I can remember, anyway. I don’t actually drink when I’m reading, so that helps a lot in avoiding accidental spills.
- DNF a book this year
Nope! I’ve finished all the books I’ve picked up this year. I very rarely – if ever – DNF a book.
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Nope! I intend to read every book I buy, and honestly, I just can’t afford to buy books I won’t read right now. Though there are some books I would love to have and probably wouldn’t actually read, if I could.
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) X
Yeah, I probably read when I should be writing, to be honest. But it feeds into one another, right?
- Skim read a book
Nope! This is another one that I just don’t tend to do.
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal X
Well, 2016 I missed it by 8. 2015 was the first year I started doing it and I’ve hit over my goal since then. I tend to set it low-ish, based on how many books I read the previous year. Otherwise I’d just stress myself out trying to hit it.
- Borrowed a book and not returned it X
Errrr yes. A long, long time ago. Let’s not talk about it.
- Broke a book buying ban X
Yep! I just can’t help it. I want all the books.
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Ha nope. I don’t think so anyway.
- Wrote in a book you were reading
Ha NOPE! I WOULD NEVER! I fully believe in a book is yours, to do with what you will, and if someone enjoys writing in them, then fair. But I just couldn’t do it.
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads X
I might have done this with one or two ARCs I’ve received before they were up on Goodreads.
So there we have it. I don’t think I did too bad!
Again, huge thanks to Jenn for introducing me to Blogmas and giving me an awesome list to work from.