Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Oh this is an interesting one! This one was submitted by RS @ The Idealistic Daydream and I think it’s going to be a tricky one!
Books With a Unit of Time In the Title
For this, I’m pulling from my Goodreads Want to Read and Read shelves, as well as my NetGalley TBR. Let’s see how it goes!
Want to Read
Click on the titles for the Goodreads pages.
1. 11 Days in December: Christmas at the Bulge, 1944 – Stanley Weintraub
2. 20 Years Later – Emma Newman
3. 30 Days of Night, Vol 1 – Steve Niles, Ben Templesmith
4. 27 Hours – Tristina Wright
5. 28 Days Later: The Aftermath – Steve Niles
6. Hotel 1982 – Marcus Jamison-Pond
7. Oh, What a Lovely Century – Roderic Fenwick Owen
8. 20th Century Ghosts – Joe Hill
9. The Day of the Locust – Nathanael West
10. 11/22/63 – Stephen King
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Books With a Unit of Time”
Wasn’t 1/22/63 a good story? 🙂
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-with-a-unit-of-time-in-the-title/
LikeLiked by 1 person
It was! Definitely one I really enjoyed